Friday, December 4, 2020

Ridgerunner and mekboy



I am continuing my work on clearing off the table of shame. Today’s entry is a Ridgerunner for the Genestealer Cult. 


Sometime after assembly and painting I lost the support for the lascannon.  I improvised with a piece of PCV tube.  I think it is not too noticeable especially at arm’s length. 


The Ridgerunner has become a staple in the GSC and many players are using six or more.  I love the model so adding another one might not be a bad idea.  That would get me a full squad of three. 


While working from the table, I picked up a mekboy. Like the Lord from before he was on the old 25mm base and needed to be updated. 


I has been a while since I painted an ork and kind of nice change of pace. I updated him with bits of blue here and there to tie him to Deffskulls. 


There you have it. Another 2 models knocked off the table of shame.  I think this weekend I might try to make a post about what is on my table.  It seems like all the rage right now. 



Stay Safe. 

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakka!!!!!