Monday, October 26, 2020

Dreadtober: Second Doomstalker



 I found some hobby time this weekend and was able to finish my second doomstalker.  Looks Like I was calling it the wrongs thing.  Oh well lets take a look.

The second one is just a mirror of the first one.  I didn't try anything exciting with it just a straight up build and paint.

With this one done I have completed my Dreadtober pledge.  I am hoping to get these guy into one of my first games of 9th.  I still am waiting for the game shops to be able to host games again.  I will be so rusty and such a noob when I finally get to play.

I am still working on my Orktober model the little killa kan.  hopefully I can finish him this week so I meet that goal as well.  

Lastly I started building my Ophydian Destroyers.

They are a bit tricky to put together. but they do look cool.

Stay safe out there!

Questions? Comments? Choom choom chooms!