Friday, May 8, 2020

Ghazghkull Thraka


Today I am showing off my Ghazghkull Thraka.  While he is not a Sister of Battle, I just needed to paint him. Man, he is cool.


So before COVID-19 happened GW was going to release a set with the Ghaz but the week he was to arrive they stopped shipping.  Some stores got their boxes and some did not.  I did not want to buy the whole set since I didn't want anything else in the box.  In hindsight I should have ordered a box through my local game store.  In the end I finally found someone selling the model (not preordering it) and broke down and bought him.

I love the detail on this model.  He is big and bulky and looks like he is ready to fight. I went with my Deff Skulls blue scheme since he can join my army.  I have run out of Agrellan Earth so I have a temporary painted base until I get a chance to get some more.


I feel he is going to be a distraction Carnifex in the game.  With people trying hard to bring him down, the rest of my army can do the heavy lifting. Maybe people will ignore Gordo if Ghaz is coming at them.


I also got Makari, his grot, but he is not finished.  I should have him done soon and I can get back to the Sisters before GW releases the new Ad Mech.  Those are looking so cool.

Have a good weekend and stay safe.

Questions? Comments? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!