Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Thorns of the Briar Queen


With only a few hours left in the year, my final post will be my Thorns of the Briar Queen.  


I was able to finish the last four Thorns. While some of these are closely related to some of the original Chainrasp sculpts, they have a unique flair to be a bit different.


I like the one holding the skull with the empty collar around the neck. I also like the one with the board nailed through its hand.  I was tempted to add blood but didn't because he is a ghost and ghosts don't bleed


really don't like the one with the metal mask.  It just doesn't look right. They can't all be cool.


The unit is now complete and I could play underworlds with them if I had the cards.  Underworld just doesn't really float my boat so I am happy just to use them for Age of Sigmar.


Hope you have a great New Years Eve.  Check back tomorrow for my new years resolutions.

Questions? Comments? oooOOOOOoooooo...