Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Geminae Superia


After the Daedalosus was done, I checked my list for other models that could be completed before the new year.  I found that I still had a Geminae Superia to finish for this year.  Time to break out the yellow glaze.




Nothing new or ground breaking with this model.  I have my yellow glaze as well as my red to yellow shift on the wings. I did start using the black contrast paints on the skirt and gloves and I like how they turned out.


I am not sold on the sword yet.  I am not sure on what I want to do with it or any of the SoB power swords.  maybe a blue tint on them will be enough.


With her done I have all of the models from before the battlebox finished and I can start on them next.  I have a few other projects that I want to work on before taking the deep dive into SoB.  There is still plenty of December to work on all of them.


Questions? Comments?  The Emperor protects!!!