Saturday, April 20, 2019

New Chaos Alpha Legion Army WIP

A new Chaos marine army?

Don't mind if I do!


With the trade for the display board netting me the chaos side of Shadowspear, I caved and started assembly rather than work on the Vostroyan Platoon. I've got a variety of odds and sods Chaos marines that don't belong to the Thousands Sons army I have, so I pulled them together and ended up with the following 1500 army.

Effective? Probably Not. Lots of Bodies? Absolutely. Underlined things still need to be painted.

Alpha Legion 1500 point Battalion Detachment

HQ
Demon Prince w/ Wings
Chaos Lord with Thunder Hammer (Thanks Blackstone Fortress!)
Master of Possession 

Troops
20 Chaos Cultists
10 Chaos Cultists
Ten Chaos Space Marines w/ Bolters, Plasma and Autocannon

Elites
2 Greater Possessed
12 Khorne Beszerkers (CCW Guys from the Shadowspear set plus Dark Vengeance Models PLUS really old school beszerker plastic models) EDIT FOUND MORE!

Fast Attack
3 Bikers w/ Flamers (Thanks Fiance!)
4 Chaos Spawn

Heavy Support
2 Obliterators
Venomcrawler

Current Progress: