Wednesday, April 10, 2019

On My Table 4/10/18


I haven't done one of these in a long time. With Adepticon, life and a new Switch taking a lot of my free time I have not had a lot of time to work on stuff.  I finally have stuff I am working on. Let's take a look.

Acolyte with Rock Saw


First up is an Acolyte with a rock saw.  I have a set of acolytes still unbuilt and the rock saw is an great option so I decided to build one.  I might try to make a few more with some bits from the rest of the kit but for now one is all I made.  I decided to use the best metamorph head for this guy because I love it and metamorphs suck.

Atalan Jackal


With the first four jackals painted I decided to build the next set.  I am hoping to have them built for tomorrow but for now I have one more done.  I decided to use the Demolition charge arm from the acolytes kit because I think these are a great use for the jackals.  I need to see if I have any more of these arms to play with.

Chainrasps

I am still working on the Chainrasps as well.  I almost have the leader of the squad finished.  I still have the chains, candles, flame, and staff to paint. Then, just some highlighting and washing and I can move to the next one.
That is all I have on my table today.  With the playoffs starting today I am not sure if this will hurt or help my hobby.  I usually try to do some work while watching the games but sometimes the games are so good that I don't do any work.  Wish me luck.

Questions? Comments? Squirrel!