Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Gitzog Wurldkilla

What!?! Another post!! Last night, I had the time to add the finishing touches on Gitzog Wurldkilla so I thought I would post some pictures of him.




I love the model. The attack squig is dynamic and vicious looking. Gitzog is animated as well. The only complaint is that they had to add rocks under each foot. It is a small complaint but I like when models are flat on the base.


I doubt I will ever play him as Gitzog since I not a fan of kill team. It is all the rage right now at my local shop so I have been playing on other days or skipping out. I tried it a couple of times but it never really floated my boat. I guess I just like playing with the big toys.


I have a bit to cleanup around base's edge. I will scrape off the extra basing and paint the rim a nice black and he will be ready to lead the waaaaagh!


I plan to get back to the morkanaut after these diversions. Hopefully I will have some time this weekend to finish him up. The year is winding down. It will be nice if I can finish before the ball drops.

Questions? Comments? Waaaaaaaghhh!!!