Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Showcase: Primaris Leuitenant


My last post I showed my progress on my Primaris Lieutenant, he was almost finished. Today I did a little more work on him and am happy with the result.



This is the second lieutenant I have painted for the Cawl's Hammer. I have several intercessors to paint up as well so I can field a full army.  I also have the fire raptor to work on. One of these days I will complete that beautiful model.


I do see a bit of touch ups needed: the red on the gun, the spot on calf, and the base.  Over all though he can be put on the battlefield as a fully painted model.


I used a color shifting paint for the power sword.  I like the way it shifts from blue to red depending on the angle you look at it.  I have used it before on my Captain's sword.

That is all for today.  Next up is either my blood sisters or Kastelan Robot.  Both are close to being done.

Questions? Commments? Cawl's will be done!