Friday, July 1, 2016

Showcase: Dunecrawler

This week I finished painting up an Onager Dunecrawler. This is my third one.   Lets take a look.

I really like the look of these guys.  I have always liked the look of most of GW's walkers and these don't disappoint.  

I used some left over foam to create the terrain. I actually like it better than the actual rocks I was using before.  They are a bit big though.


I see I missed a spot there on the door.  I feel so foolish.  While i am touching up I might add a bit of wash to the skulls to help define them a little more.


With this last one it completes a squad. I might get another one down the road so I can field two squads of two. This one is kitted out with the anti-air guns but I have magnetized the options so I can have the big gun as well.

I will be gone for the next few days.  Happy four to those of you celebrating this weekend.  I will be back soon with some Destroyers and necrons.

Questions? Comments? Choom choom chooms?