Sunday, August 2, 2020

What I have been working on.

Hey Guys, it has been a crazy couple of weeks and I have not had the time to do a blog post in a while.  I have painted up some necrons since the last post so I thought I would post all my pictures here for now and maybe this week I can write up my thoughts of the new necron units.  So if you want to see my mediocre paintings, come in it.

First up is the Skorpehk lord.


I am going to redo his gun with the new Necron technical paint but other than that he is ready to go.





Along with the Lord I have the new Warden.


I did have the new paint for his gun  I like the look it has given to the power rods.  I did add a Biel Tan Wash to bring out the details.



I also rebased some of my older Immortals so they are on the correct sized base and added the metallic blue to their shoulders.



here is the Warden leading a group of them.


That is all for now.  Next week I wold like to have the Cryptek done as well as the Skorpekh Destroyers.  Hope you have a nice week.

Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews?