Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Pteraxii Sterylizor Alpha


With the Sulpherhounds done, I have moved on to the Pteraxii Sterylizors.  After building and priming I started working on the alpha.

There is only one loadout for the alpha.  He gets a flechette blaster and taser goad.  It is the standard loadout for the Infiltrator.  While the taser goad could get me some extra hits, I think I will just use his Pteraxii talons for the AP.


I wanted to have leather like wings so I used the Skeleton Horde contrast color.  My typical Balthazar Gold blends in a little to much for my liking.  I am going to try using Warplock Bronze to darken it up a little more on my next model to see how that works out.


I chose the Sterylizors over the Skystalkers because I don't think I need more Strength 3 shooting.  The longer range flamers will help burn down some chaff.  I like the idea of dropping in and just burning through some screening unit.  When I finally get a game in, I look forward to seeing what these guys can do


I hope to finish the rest of the Squad this week in time for 
Illuminor Szeras.  I don't plan on getting the Pariah book right away since the only thing in it is Szeras. His rules should come in the box.  I don't plan on getting Stern. I hear she does not have the Sister of battle keyword so there is no real reason to get her.

Catch you next time.

Questions? Comments? for the Omnisiah!