Friday, March 15, 2019

Working on my Adepticon list


After working on the Jackals this weekend, I decided to switch gears and lay out all the Orks I need to finish before I leave for Adepticon.  I only have a 1000 point list to worry about but there are a few problems. 



MY first problem is the rules for Adepticon state that all models need to have bases that are the same size that are included with the current retail kit.  This means that, since they updated the boys box last year, all my boys and nobs need to be moved to 32 mm bases. Thankfully, I only have 36 orks to swap over for this list but once I do that I will need to update all my other boys eventually.  I have 130 boys alone not counting any of the other boy based squads like burnas, lootas, etc.  I will probably be working on updating my army for years.


Since I was updating most of my army's bases, I figured I would go a bit more fancy with the basing.  What this means is that I need to scrape off all the old basing on the other units I will be using.  These include: Gorkanaut, two shokkjumps, and two warbosses.  Again this is not too overwhelming but puts some pressure on me to finish before the big game. 


So I have a few things to finish up before the end of the month.  The other Jackals will have to wait until I am finished with the update. Once that is done I can swing back to finish getting the Cult ready to play.


Have a great weekend!


Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakka!