Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I Iz Back!


First of all, I would like to apologize for not posting the last couple of weeks but I have returned.
  I have been real busy at work. and then I went to Comic-Con so my hobby activity has been non-existent.  I am now back and ramping up my projects and I have a couple of WIP pictures to share.



First off,  I have started to paint my ten tank bustas.  I built these a while back and am just now getting ready to paint them up.



I have the base skin color down and painted their shirts and pants.  Next, I have to paint all the gun metal.  I plan on painting the rokkits red so they "go fasta" leaving just the boots, straps, and teeth left.  Once the primary colors are blocked in, I can add some highlights and they will be done.



To keep with the ork theme I decided to work on the MDF bunker I got from Kromlech. I really liked the kits from Death Ray Designs and I was wondering about other kits that were out there.  I saw these kits and thought I would give them a try.



The bunker is a small kit.  I think the building is about the size of the wall of martyrs bunker from Games Workshop. So far it has gone together pretty well. I am hoping to have this built this weekend so I can start to paint it up.



That is all I have for now. Looking ahead I have five more witch elves to build and then I have to paint the squad.  I still have an armiger to paint as well as a catacomb command barge.  I have a lot to work on.

Have a great rest of the week and I will be back later with more updates.

Questions? Comment? Dakka dakka dakkas!