Thursday, April 26, 2018

WIP: Heartrenders


This weekend, I had a few hours to do some hobby time.  I decided to work on my heartrenders.





When all was said and done I had two more completed. I triumphantly showed them to my wife and got a *humf* She was not happy with how the wings were bland and grey.  As I noted before they felt unfinished.





Last night we sat foe a couple of hours and brainstormed on how we could improve them.  Her first suggestion was red and yellow glitter paint.  I convinced her that it might not be the best color choice for these models and we continued to discuss. 



We settled on a grayish pink.  the grey ties in with the skin tone of the model.  The pink makes it pop.  The pink also ties this unit into the blood sisters.




I have finished one with the pink wings.  I have two more to update then two more to fully paint. I should have them completed this weekend.  This will leave me with just the bloodwrack medusa to do in the last few days of the month.


Wish me luck!

Questions? Comments? Hissssssssss!