Thursday, February 22, 2018

Showcase: Primaris Repulsor

 While not working on my #Squaduary pledge I have been slowly working on my “Tales of X Gamers” Pledge. While my squad of hellblasters is still in progress, I have completed the work on the Primaris Repulsor.


As I have said before, the turret of the tank is quite busy, bristling with weapons. That being said I like the looks of it and can’t wait to try it out on the battle field. 



I magnetized the bottom of the tank so I don’t have any weak points breaking off during transport.  I left the turret and gun emplacement unglues as well so they could be rotated and removed for transport as well.



9With this finished I can work on the hellblasters.  I still have over a week to finish them up so it should not be a problem.  This month has flown by.

Questions? Comments? Cawl’s will be done!