Wednesday, November 15, 2017

WIP: Tale of X Gamers - Hellblasters & Captain


I got a little bit of hobby time in last couple days so I thought I would start on my hellblasters and captain.

After base coating them in black, I started painting the teal armor.  Looking at my Skitarii and Guard the base of my plasma is the same color as my armor. I will try to bring out the highlights more on the plasma as well as using a wash to bring down the base color.  I think it should be okay.


From there I added the purple on the shoulders, sergeant head and captain's cape.  I started with the bronze color and finished one hellblaster and started on the captain.


I painted the captain's head bronze to designate an HQ unit. It won't matter much on him but it will help out keeping track of the lieutenants.

Hopefully I will be able to find some time to finish these guys up this week.  I have the rest of the bronze, the yellow for eyes and tubes, the grey for accessories, and then highlighting.  While it sounds like a lot of work, it is do-able.

Questions? Comments? Cawl's will be Done?