Monday, May 22, 2017

WIP: Seraphim



I am sorry that I have not been very active with my blogging the past few weeks.  Both work and school has really gotten in the way.  Today I have my built Seraphim squad for my sisters of battle army.
These are my favorite models form the raging heroes line. they are all pretty dynamic and well detailed.  I can't wait to see how they will look when finished.


They come with 2 pistols each and each set came with one pair of hand flamers.  This will allow me to field almost a full squad with two of them wielding the flamers.


I am a bit worried about how they attach to the base. They all have just a single point of failure that could easily snap if dropped.  I also found the thin wrists snap quite easily as well.  I have repaired all that broke but they are the the durable plastic that GW uses.


The reason I only have eight seraphim is because Celestine needed her two Geminae Superia. Using the sword bits from the normal troops I have created the saint's body guards.


I love the poses on all of these models.  It is going to be a real challenge to paint them well.





There you have it.  with these completed I only have a few sisters left to build and I can start the long process of painting them.  This week I plan to get a couple test models done so I can start painting in earnest.

I still need to get some vehicles for them.  I want to get four rhino types and three exorcist types. Maybe I can find a deal on the internet for some.

Have a good week.

Questions? Comments? For the Emperor!!!