Monday, March 7, 2016

Showcase: Ranger with Arquebus

 
This weekend I wanted to finish up the last ranger that I need for my army.  I am not saying that I won't get any more in the future but this is the last one to complete the list I built when I first started building this army.
I decided to add a bit of homemade shale on his base.  With it being made out of layers of clay we can it gave me more control over the shape and layers of stone.


With this model I think I used up the last of my Agrellan Earth paint. I like the way it looks but I am said that I have to add the layer of sealer down on it to keep it in place.


Last time I played with these guys the were handy to have.  I think the 2 squad of 2 arquebus will do better than the one large squad with 3.   This way I can choose different targets or I can suppress from 2 different sides.


With the ranger complete I can start of the month on March's hobby focus.  Kataphron Destroyers.

 
While all images of these guys made me think that they are big, they seem small in person.  I finised building one.  I should have the other 2 built this week and I will get ready to paint them up.  It looks like it will be mostly gold and silver.  I am not sure how I feel about that.

Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews?