Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Showcase: Tohaa Igao

With The Nova Open coming up next week I am trying to focus on the units that I am taking to play.  Enter the Igao.


There are 2 options for the Igao a boarding shotgun or a combi rifle. I chose the shotgun.  I preferred the other model but to stay WYSIWYG I picked up this model.


I still need to paint up the rocks on the base and the front arc but he his pretty much ready for action.

I hear he is a bit challenging to play since once he causes a wound he becomes impetuous. This means he can't go back into hiding, can't take a cover bonus, and has to move toward the nearest enemy model when activated.  From what I have seen he is a pretty good close combat expert.  I love the model and look forward using him.

Next up is the Clipsos.  I hope to have her up in the next day or to then a Sakiel. I should have them all done by the end of the week.  I will have 4 more to paint before moving onto my next project.  These little models are a pain to paint but I think I did a decent job.

Until next time.

Questions? Comments? AROs?