Monday, November 3, 2014

Our Prayers have been answered!!!!!

Holy cow the Tyranids get their spore pod back!



Here is the pic I found on the Bell of lot souls forum page.


Looking a the rules we get a drop pod that can hold 1 unit.  (I am going to assume not prime attachment again.) It drops in and cant mishap. Comes with 5 deathspitters (cool).  I am guessing instinctive fire is like last time much shoot at nearest enemy and it is fearless. no charging but it can drift around. My devilguants and carnifex are dancing for joy!

I will have to get at least 2 if not 3. Dang you GW! why were these not in the Codex!!! This solidifies me not getting a Maleceptor or Toxicrene.  Money is needed for these bad boys!  I hope they are not the usual $70+ that would just be mean but us tyranid players would pay it :(

Not much of a downside to these guys a strength 10 shot will pop them but before a strength 8 shot did it. 6 wounds will make it a nice objective holder.  No worries about using up a force org slot.

So excite!

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?