Sunday, September 21, 2014

Showcase: Riptide

 



I finished up my second Riptide.  Tomax and Xamot are ready to take the field. For the second Riptide I decided to just glue the gun on.  I doubt I will ever want to field 2 burst cannons. I also switched out the colors on the shields.  This way I can say grey shield or orange shield and my opponent will know which I am talking about.


Front view

Grey Shield. Look at those highlights!!! lol at least I did them

That is a Big Gun!

look at that skeleton butt
Over all I am happy with my paint job.  It looks good from 3 ft. which is all I am looking for. I have the secondary weapons to paint up as well as his drones.  But they are really icing on the cake.  So far the Tau are winning the which army I am I to take to Adepticon so while I love these guys I think I will take a recon force to the party. 

I am thinking a bunch of stealth teams, some pathfinders, a few piranhas, and some fire warriors. All lead by the stealth suit queen herself Shadowsun.  I will have to paint the entire army but it will be interesting.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a good week as well.

Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews?