Saturday, November 23, 2013

WIP: Riptide

So I got some more work done on my riptide.  I am not a golden daemon level painter.  Heck, I am not even tin daemon level painter but He is almost done.  I still have his guns to paint up and I see some touch ups that the camera brings out but he is acceptable in my eyes.  Just need to seal him then flock him and he is ready to take the field in pride. 





I know now that I dont ever want to use orange spray any more. I would rather build up from black.  The orange will make the orange easier but it makes everthing else bad.  Maybe I can start with grey.  The next time I paint a Tau I will try that. 

Next up is the swarmlord. He has a basic paint job so I need to work with the details and I think I want to change his pose.  I need to figure out how to model the rock/wreck I want to pose him on.

have a good weekend.

Questions? Comments? Pew pew pews?