Thursday, October 17, 2013

Terrain and back again...

I just wanted to show off some of the terrain that Epic Loot Games has to offer to the local gamer. there were shelves and shelves of terrain and even under some of the tables there was more.  With out further ado here are the pics.




There is a bunch of line of sight blocking pieces and some nice decorative pieces.  I could see a champaign with the start being a assault on the fort in the cliffside. There were bunkers and ruins all over the place.  I look forward to playing here some more.

Also while I was there they had some other display army including this walker and biker army.

I love the custom poses on the kans.  The bikes were cool too.  Below the bike is a titan... I think it is a reaver.

Over all a cool place to play.  I just hope that the guys are as cool as my home town shop.  If my first opponent is any indication then I will be a happy gamer.

Questions? Comments? Dakka dakka dakkas?