Thursday, June 6, 2013

WIP Termagants.

I have continued to work on my termagants I got the carapace and guns and claws finished but my blue was dried out so I couldn't do any of the touchup work so I stopped to the evening.  all that is left is touchup, wash, eyes, tongue, and base.

While I was painting I also fixed the guants that were fixed using model magic.  You can see the greenstuff on 3 of them.  I think I have a few more to fix but those will be in later batches.

With all of the eldar excitement I thought it would be a good time to say farewell to the small force that I have collected.  Here is some pics of what I want to get rid of.













 If you want any of these before they hit ebay let me know.

Tonight the Swarmlord takes center stage to collect some more biomass.  It will be  the second time I get to use him.  The first game he ran around scaring all the kids and not much else.  We will see how he fairs tonight.

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?