Monday, April 8, 2013

Easy come...

easy go...

The new Tau are here and they look cool.  After looking at them, and hearing about their rules I was getting all excited.  Then the other day my buddy who had sold his Tau to me displayed some interest in getting them back.

After mulling it over in my head, and after weighing building up this army up to competitive play or streamlining the armies I own, I have decide that if he wants them back I will give them back to him.  I will keep the forgeworld models and a few odds and ends. 

If he doesn't want them back I might try to sell them on ebay... we will see.  Shipping is getting crazy now.  I need to start organizing my sets and get them ready for selling.  I know I want to sell my dark eldar, eldar, and all flavors of space marines.  In the end I will probably get rid of the necrons and imperial guard.  Leaving me with just orks and Tyranids to play with.

I guess until the first item goes up for sale this is all just speculation.  Until then..

Questions? Comments? Nom nom noms?