Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Don't push that!!!!!

This week I decided to make an ork list with a looted wagon. It is not much different from my last list. Lets take a look:



HQ
Big Mek - cybork body, heavy armor, kustom force field, Klaw
Warboss - bike, klaw, cybork body

Troops
19 boyz - nob with heavy armor, klaw
19 boyz - nob with heavy armor, klaw
21 boyz - shootas, 2 big shootas, nob with heavy armor, klaw
5 Nob Bikers - cybork body, 2 klaws, painboy, Waaaagh! banner

Fast
Dakka Jet - 3 supa shoota
Dakka Jet - 3 supa shoota


Heavy
Looted wagon- boom gun, 2 big shoota
Battlewagon -  deffrolla, big shoota, armor plates
Battlewagon -  deffrolla, big shoota, armor plates

Elite
12 Lootas

So, the small group of boyz go into the wagons along with the mek. the lootas and boom wagon hang out back shooting at whatever moves and the bikes and shootas run up the board and case havoc where ever possible. Hopefully my jets will come on and do some Dakka.

I droped the ageis line and weird boy.  They just didn't do much for me.  I think a mobile cover save will help my boyz get across the board.  My next option will be trying mad doc and giving every ork a 5++ save.  Sure it will be expensive but at least my orks will be hardy.

Let me know what you think.