Friday, August 31, 2012

Tau Bliznets List

So this weekend Fantasy Books and Games have their monthly 40k tourney. I have been asked to be the ringer and have agreed.  Here is the list I will bring.



HQ
Shas'o - missile pod, plasma rifle, Shield Generator,  hard wire multi-tracker, Iridium Armour
Shas'o - missile pod, fusion blaster, Shield Generator,  hard wire multi-tracker, Stimulant Injector

Troops
9 fire warriors - leader
9 fire warriors - leader
9 fire warriors - leader

Elite
3 Crisis Battlesuit - leader w/blacksun, TL missile pod, targeting array
3 Crisis Battlesuit - leader w/blacksun, TL plasma rifle, targeting array
6 stealth suits - leader, 2 fusion blasters, targeting array

Heavy
3 Broadsides - targeting array
3 Broadsides - targeting array
Hammerhead - targeting array, disruption pod, flechette discharger.

The idea is that the HQ join the crisis suits while the fire warriors hunker down in cover and shoot as much as possible.  The Broadside take out as much as they can while the hammerhead blows up on turn 1.  I am not sure how the stealth team will do and I included them for 2 reasons.

1. I need to see how well they perform.
2. Don't have enough properly equipped crisis suits to actually  fill out the army.

I really would like to have 3 more that are either plasma or missile pod. My next project is to build 3 more and magnetize the hard points so I can have 3 of what ever else I need. 

Let me know what you think.

For the greater good, Comrade.