Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday WIP

Now that 6th is here, a couple of my armies could use a new addition.  Ever since I got the project blocks to make my defensive walls, I have wanted to make some sort of tower/bastion for the Necrons out of them.  Now that bastions can be used in 40k, I have reason to fulfill this wish.


The Necron Tower. 



I still have to figure out how to mount the "Heavy Bolters" on each side.  I would love to find some crystals to use as the guns since I think anyway I mount a gun will look out of place.  If I could get a big crystal for the quad cannon as well I think I will be in business.

Last week I asked a few of my buddies what would be better: Vendetta or Bastion.  Not one person thought Bastion so, I got my self a Vendetta\Valkyrie kit.  I assembled it to the point where I need to add on the weapons.  I didn't realize that it didn't come with the lascannons needed for the vendetta so I ordered up some and now am in a hold pattern till they come in.  I am not sure if I am going to magnetize them or not.

The next question is, will I ever take the Valkyrie loadout?  All I ever see is the 3 lascannon version.  also right now I have the wings just dry fitted in their sockets.  I am not sure if I want to magnteize them or leave them as is.  So little time with so much to do.... oh well here are a couple of shots of it


Well, That is all for today. Short and sweet. If you have any questions let me know and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Happy Monday!