Thursday, April 12, 2012

Last night of PlanetStrike

Tonight is the last night of our Planetstrike league at fantasy books inc. More than likely I will be defending but, I will bring my Attacking list with me just in case.  I am going to try my refused flank defense setup again. here is the map:





I will take a very similar list to last time as well with a few changes. here is my list:

big mek   KFF burna
30 shoota boys with PK nob and 3 big shoota
20 ard boys w/PK nob
20 boys w/ PK nob
20 boys w/ PK nob
Battlewagon w/ bigshoota, deffrolla, armor
Battlewagon w/ bigshoota, deffrolla, armor
Battlewagon w/ bigshoota, deffrolla, armor
10 lootas
Killer kan rokkit
Killer kan mega blasta
Killer kan mega blasta
18 Da Vulcha Boyz w/ Zagstruk


I will deploy my big squad of shootas around my bastion to prevent a repeat of last's weeks debacle.  My Kans will also be deployed in a defensive position.  I am on the fence about adding in a 4th bastions in one of the corners to get an extra stratagem point to give my guys some trenches to play in during the firestorm. My wagons and zagstruk are in reserves getting ready to rush in and kick some butts.

as always questions and comments are always welcome.

the guys at puppets war have picked up the ball again and have created another stand-in for a missing Necron unit.  Check it out.